The scientific programme of the 12th AITVM Conference entiteled ‘Does control of animal infectious risks offer a new international perspective’? was compomsed of 6 Workshops, which included oral and poster presentations.
* Risk analysis, Surveillance and Epidemiology
* New vaccines and consequences of vaccination
* Adoption of food safety standards
* Aquaculture in the South
* Education and continuous professional development
* Veterinary Services under globalized scenario
Click here for the proceedings of the conference with the extended abstracts.