The 3 day programme of the 12th AITVM Conference entiteled ‘Does control of animal infectious risks offer a new international perspective’? was compomsed of 6 Workshops which included oral presentations, poster presentations and a discussion session, from which recommendations were formulated.
Click here for Summaries, conclusions and recommendations of the following workshops:
* Risk analysis, Surveillance and Epidemiology
* New vaccines and consequences of vaccination
* Adoption of food safety standards
* Aquaculture in the South
* Education and continuous professional development
* Veterinary Services under globalized scenario